Quality Assurance & Health Safety & Environment Policy
Quality Management System based on the
guidelines provided by ISO 9001:2008
Health, Safety & Environment Policy
Our goal - no accidents, no harm to people & no damage to environment
Commitment to Excellence
Ensure improvements in the quality of products offered, Customer Satisfaction
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
We currently hold the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems (QMS) Certification (Certificate Registration No. 01 100 118074) and are audited by TUV Rheinland Cert Gmbh.
- Fulfill or exceed needs and expectation in our supplies and ensure Customer Satisfaction.
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future busines decisions which may have quality impacts.
- Maintain appropriate resource to achieve on time delivery.
- Monitor the purchase of materials from suppliers who have a proven ability to consistently provide quality products as required.
- Promote a working environment where training and safety materials are provided for all employees to proceed in a safe and efficient fashion.
- Improve continually our management system & process by setting Quality Objectives & Targets.
- Comply with applicable statutory & regulatory requirements.
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Policy
- Education of employees on safe work performance
- Proactive hazard identification, elimination and control
- Promotion of a positive "Safety Culture" lifestyle both on and off the job
- Compliance with applicable HSE regulations
JTT Group has consistently embraced innovation to achieve an efficient and superior level of excellence..